Armed and unarmed security officer/guard personnel, fully trained with recurring education and situational testing, uniformed, equipped, licensed, certified on the firing range with individually assigned weapon, physically tested twice annually, random drug testing, psychological assessment; access control specialists at the TS/SCI levels; security escort officers at the TS/SCI levels; alarm monitoring, roving, facilities and fixed post security at Secret/TS/SCI levels.
Highly professional Site and Program Managers with TS clearances experienced in Navy, Army, Veterans Administration, DHS, Coast Guard, National Park Service, including the USS Constitution, and commercial institutional and situational security requirements.
The Center for Training Excellence (CTE), led by a former Chief of Police and HBC Security Professional with full time and independent, certified trainers, provide a steady state of targeted and timely on site, classroom and online training fully compliant with all Federal Agencies’ anti-terrorism and force requirements with formal training records accountability and management.
HBC provides a wide range of security and access control services, including:
- Armed and Unarmed Access and Intrusion Control
- Gated, Fixed, and Roving Patrols
- Emergency Response Teams and Surge Support
- Key Control and Sensitive Area Access Control
- Security Operations Command Service
- Escorting Service in SCIF Environments
- Visitor Control Center, Badge, and ID Services
- Incident Response and Investigations